To support critical thinking in your classroom, we created a new lesson each month using a timely topic to encourage critical thinking with your students. Check them out for new activities, tips, and resources to use in your classroom.
These activities are meant to spark ideas, give suggestions, and save you time coming up with your own activities. They can be easily adapted to fit your subject, grade level, and classroom or a digital learning environment.
Beginning of School Year
- Learning is a Journey (Dear Diary Day–September 22)
- A Leader in the Making (Election Day Special Edition)
- National Family Literacy Month
- Showing Gratitude (Thanksgiving)
- Let's Travel Through Time with ThinkUp! (Pretend to Be a Time Traveler Day–December 8)
- Adventures in Logic with ThinkUp! (National Puzzle Day–January 29)
- Great Forces at Work (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- Absolutely Incredible Kid Day (March 3)
- ThinkUp! A New Startup! (National Mom and Pop Business Owner Day–March 29)