Happy April! 🌧
This article will highlight what you need to know about using ThinkUp! this month. We'll feature new training and support resources, share updates and company news, and provide instructional tips to make sure you're getting the most out of ThinkUp! this school year.
We've had a lot happen this year, so let's recap the highlights. 🤩
⭐ Mentoring Minds joined the Curriculum Associates Family! We've worked on transitioning with the Curriculum Associates team throughout the school year, and here's a few things to remember:
- Our team is still here to support you! It's just bigger. 😉
- For some states, we now have integrated product offerings to provide you with a comprehensive solution to meet all your instructional and assessment needs. 👩🏫
- Purchase orders and payment should be addressed to Curriculum Associates to ensure prompt processing. 📝
Read more FAQs here.
⭐ Texas ThinkUp! users will have updated books/digital PDFs for the 2022-2023 school year to support the STAAR Redesign.
- ThinkUp! ELAR is now ThinkUp! RLA.
- Tech-enhanced questions have been included in print to familiarize students with the kind and level of thinking needed to answer them.
- New sections in the Teacher Edition to support these changes.
Contact your Educational Consultant to learn more.
Catch our March webinar on-demand—Inspire Your Math Students to Work for It!—to learn how to restructure your classroom so that students are active participants in their learning and leave your class with tired but full minds.
⭐ Access all our monthly webinars on-demand right here in the Support Portal.
We've restructured The ThinkUp! Support Portal—but don't worry—all your favorite resources are still here.
👉 Find all ThinkUp! implementation support, training, FAQs, and support checklists in the ThinkUp! Support section.
👉 Find all your ThinkUp! resources like lesson plan guides, correlation guides, product research, and graphic organizers in the ThinkUp! Resources section.
👉 Don't forget to check out the Bonus Content section for instructional strategies, free e-books, critical thinking activities, and 9 Traits of Critical Thinking resources.
👉 For help with i-Ready Diagnostic and the Teacher Toolbox, visit i-readycentral.com.
💡 April 13 is National Scrabble Day – a day set aside to enjoy a game played around the world and to acknowledge its creator, Alfred Mosher Butts. It’s also a great time to develop the Adapt critical thinking trait with this lively activity. Alfred Butts used his flexible thinking to overcome unemployment during The Great Depression. Let’s use the Adapt trait in his honor while we enjoy his clever design.
⭐ Access all the Critical Thinking of the Month activities right here in the Support Portal.
Don't forget, we've had some updates roll out for those that use ThinkUp! in the Teacher Toolbox and paired with i-Ready.
- Texas + North Carolina → ThinkUp! is now available as a fillable PDF in the Teacher Toolbox.
- For Texas i-Ready users → ThinkUp! is now available as a Recommended Resource in the Additional Resources section of the i-Ready Student Diagnostic Results report.