Most months during the school year we host webinars with engaging content to support educators. Check out the list below for all past webinars that are available on-demand.
- Adapting MTSS in Response to COVID-19 | Dr. Brian Coffey, Principal at Payne P-8 STEAM Academy and Team
- Boosting Cognitive Complexity: Practical Ideas to Implement Tomorrow | Dr. Rebecca Stobaugh
- Building a Culture for Thinking | Dr. Sandra Love
- Creating a Thinking Culture on Your Campus | Dr. Sandra Love and Cristal Calhoun, 2019 NAESP National Distinguished Principal for Texas
- Critical Thinking for Digital Citizenship & Safety | Connie Warren, M.Ed.
- Customer Spotlight: Marlin ISD on the Path to Success | Dr. Darryl Henson, Superintendent at Marlin ISD and Claudia Salinas, VP of English Learning at Curriculum Associates
- Empower Student Success with SEL | Connie Warren, M.Ed.
- From Micro to Macro: Strategies to Support Writing Growth in English Learners | Kelsins Santos, Bilingual/ESL Facilitator at Tyler ISD
- How to Engage Students with the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking™ | Connie Warren, M.Ed.
- Incorporate Active Movement & Critical Thinking During Distance Learning | Connie Warren, M.Ed.
- Inspire Your Math Students to Work for It! | Amy Armstrong, Director of Math and Science at Belton ISD
- Learning Scaffolding for All Students | Connie Warren, M.Ed.
- Looking for Rigor in All the 'Right' Places | Dr. Karin Hess
- Meaningful Connections in a Distancing World | Sarah Jane Walker, MA, Professional School Counselor
- Rhythm, Rhyme, Remember: Science Chants and Movements | Charitie Wright, 5th Grade Science Teacher at Troup ISD
- Using Shared Reading to Increase Engagement | Becky Koesel
- Writing Tips Rally | Connie Warren, M.Ed.
Register to attend our upcoming webinar live on our Events page.