Mentoring Minds has joined the Curriculum Associates family!
This new partnership will give Mentoring Minds the scale and resources to further improve our product offerings and ultimately reach more students with ThinkUp! Curriculum and the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking! Read more about this exciting announcement here.
Below are a few answers to questions you may have... Browse the article or select your question topic to jump to that section.
Why is Mentoring Minds merging with Curriculum Associates?
Curriculum Associates (creator of the i-Ready program) and Mentoring Minds share a core commitment to serving educators and supporting students. Both Curriculum Associates and Mentoring Minds are educator-founded and deeply committed to service, putting the needs of students and educators first. Ultimately, it is the fundamental similarity in our values that convinced both teams that this was the right partnership.
Will there be any changes to Mentoring Minds’ products?
We are doing our best to minimize disruptions to students and educators for the 2021–22 school year. Here's what we know right now:
- ThinkUp! print curriculum remains available for CCSS, Georgia, North Carolina, and Texas. There are no longer minimum quantities or required ratios for the purchase of Teacher Editions. TEs are $30 each.
- Learn about our updated digital product offerings for Texas and North Carolina. Mentoring Minds digital customers in Texas and North Carolina will have access to i-Ready resources that require a professional development investment. If you haven't already met with your account executive or customer success manager, they will be in touch with you to discuss what this means and to begin scheduling these sessions where applicable.
- The Mentoring Minds Resource Library (our mobile app) retires from app stores on December 1, 2021.
Will this change the way Mentoring Minds does business?
In terms of commitment to students and teachers, it doesn’t. But a few things will change administratively over the coming months.
- Email address domains will begin to transition in the fall, so please whitelist @cainc.com domain with your campus or district IT. Emails sent to @mentoringminds.com will still forward to our new email addresses, but replies will almost always come from @cainc.com accounts.
- The mentoringminds.com domain will remain active and serve as our hub for ThinkUp! and the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking content.
As of December 10, purchasing on our website is no longer supported. Don't worry, we still have plenty of options.
- Contact your Account Executive for purchasing questions, quotes, and orders.
- Go here to download a quote request form. Once completed, return to your Account Executive.
- Completed purchase orders (and accompanying quotes) can be sent to email@example.com.
- Find select Educator Resources on our Amazon storefront.
- Call 800-585-5258 to place credit card orders over the phone.
Not sure who your Account Executive is? Chat with us to find out.
Invoices will be issued by Curriculum Associates as of January 1, 2022. Please ensure that your Purchase Order reflects this change to expedite the ordering and billing process.
- Curriculum Associates’ Accounts Receivable team will be processing all customer payments for Mentoring Minds. There will be no changes to your payment terms.
- In December, additional communications will be provided with our new corporate address, banking and remittance details, information on how to sign up for electronic invoice delivery, as well as contact information to assist you with any questions.
- In addition, if we do not already have your sales tax exemption information, we will be contacting you shortly to provide an exemption certificate for our records.
Who will manage and support customers’ accounts?
Customer support remains a top priority. Customers should continue to contact their existing sales or customer success representatives at Mentoring Minds. Our expanded Mentoring Minds + Curriculum Associates team is doing our best to minimize disruptions to students and educators for the 2021–22 school year.
Still have questions? Chat with ThinkBot!