Mentoring Minds joined the Curriculum Associates family in 2021!
Mentoring Minds enjoyed 20 wonderful years supporting educators in Texas and across the country to improve student achievement and teach critical thinking. Our mission continues with Curriculum Associates as we partner with educators to make classrooms better places for teachers and students.
Read more about this exciting announcement here.
Below are a few answers to questions you may have... Browse the article or select your question topic to jump to that section.
Will there be any changes to ThinkUp! products?
Yes, but we are being strategic and thoughtful to minimize the impact to students and educators. Here are the product decisions to know for 2022–23 school year.
- ThinkUp! curriculum remains available for North Carolina and Texas. There are no longer minimum quantities or required ratios for the purchase of print Teacher Editions. TEs are $30 each.
- ThinkUp! Math & ELA for CCSS and Georgia have been retired and will no longer be available for the 2022-23 school year.
- Digital ThinkUp! customers in Texas and North Carolina will have access to fillable PDFs of ThinkUp! for all grade levels and languages for each subject purchased + access to additional content in the Teacher Toolbox for Math and ELA/Reading.
- Digital customers can also pair ThinkUp! with i-Ready* for a robust suite of assessments, instructional resources, and reporting to address the rigor of the standards and state assessments.
*i-Ready purchase requires a professional development investment.
- Educator Resources are being evaluated, and some will likely be retired in print by 2023 while others will be added into the i-Ready Teacher Toolbox.
What business operational changes have been made?
- Email address domains transitioned in late 2021, so please make sure to whitelist @cainc.com domain with your campus or district IT. Emails sent to @mentoringminds.com will still forward to our new email addresses, but replies will almost always come from @cainc.com accounts.
- The mentoringminds.com domain will close down by end of summer. We are transitioning information and content to curriculumassociates.com. The ThinkUp! Support Portal will remain operational for the time being.
- Mentoring Minds social media will also transition to Curriculum Associates accounts by 2023.
As of December 10, 2021, purchasing on our website is no longer supported. Don't worry, we still have plenty of options.
- Contact your Account Executive for purchasing questions, quotes, and orders.
- Go here to download a quote request form. Once completed, return to your Account Executive.
- Completed purchase orders (and accompanying quotes) can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find select Educator Resources on our Amazon storefront.
- Call 800-225-0248 to place credit card orders over the phone.
Not sure who your Account Executive is? Find them here.
Invoices will be issued by Curriculum Associates as of January 1, 2022. Please ensure that your Purchase Order reflects this change to expedite the ordering and billing process.
- Curriculum Associates’ Accounts Receivable team will be processing all customer payments for Mentoring Minds. There will be no changes to your payment terms.
- Additional communications was provided with our new corporate address, banking and remittance details, information on how to sign up for electronic invoice delivery, as well as contact information to assist you with any questions.
- In addition, if we do not already have your sales tax exemption information, we will be contacting you shortly to provide an exemption certificate for our records.
Who will manage and support customers’ accounts?
i-Ready Partners are Curriculum Associates staff who are dedicated to serving you. Your success matters to us—which is why more than 40 percent of the Curriculum Associates team is devoted to roles directly serving educators. All our programs come with the same award-winning service, whether you’re on day 5 or year 5. i-Ready Partners equip educators to build data-driven classrooms and connect actionable insights with rigorous instruction. The result? Students who are engaged and invested in their learning. i-Ready Partners stems from our core value that the quality of our service is as important as the quality of our products.
Still have questions? Chat with ThinkBot!