Need a new virtual background? We've got you covered!
Click the links below to download some fun ThinkUp! virtual backgrounds to try out during your next meeting!
Directions for Setting Up Virtual Backgrounds
To enable the Virtual Background feature for your own use—
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Settings.
- In the Meeting tab, navigate to the Virtual background option (under the In Meeting (Advanced) section) and verify that the setting is enabled.
- Click on Manage virtual background to upload the new images.
- While you're setting up your video and audio before joining a meeting, select Background effects. It's just to the right of the mic switch. Your background options will display on the right.
- Choose Blur to blur your background. You'll appear nice and clear while everything behind you is subtly concealed.
- You can also replace your background with one of the images provided, or with one of your own choosing. To use an image of your own, choose Add new and then select one to upload from your computer.
- Your new background will persist in all your meetings and calls until you change it again.