The following are the minimum system requirements for the Instructional Management Platform.
Computer Hardware + Operating System
- Processor: Intel Processor or compatible (AMD)
- Operating System: Windows 8, (10 recommended)
- Processor: Intel Processor (PowerPC not supported)
- Operating System: OS X / macOS (High Sierra or Greater Recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB, 8GB recommended
- Video Resolution: Minimum of 1280x720 / 720p or greater
- Audio: Sound card recommended but not required
- Mouse: Mouse or trackpad required
+ Google Chrome
+ Mozilla Firefox
+ Microsoft Edge
+ Apple Safari
Other Software Requirements
No additional special software is required.
Apple iPad Tablets
- iOS 10 or later
- Safari or Chrome Browser supported
- Android 5 or later
- Chrome Browser supported
- Full-time, dedicated, high-speed Internet connection via WiFi or network cable required for each concurrent teacher or student user.
- IP sharing proxy servers not supported.
- Dial-up not supported
Because IP addresses may change, use domain names to bypass network content filtering, caching, proxying, and packet shaping. Use the wildcard exception syntax appropriate for your specific network devices.