Planning with ThinkUp!
Create Critical Thinkers
More than a dynamic, fun curriculum, ThinkUp! will transform your students from memorizers to problem-solvers, creators, and critical thinkers. ThinkUp! is designed to create a school-wide thinking culture and deepen student engagement with standards-aligned content and the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking.
Check out our article 4 Ways to Integrate Critical Thinking into Every Lesson for ideas on how you can create a thinking-centered classroom. Every month we provide a Critical Thinking Activity of the Month that offers teachers a new lesson using a timely topic to encourage critical thinking with their students.
We offer a collection of free resources to help in your implementation of ThinkUp! right here on the Support Portal. Literature Lists to quickly gather books, Graphic Organizers to help students complete instructional activities, and more!
ThinkUp! includes pre-assessments for every unit so teachers can see what students know before diving into a unit—and plan accordingly. Pre-assessments can now be accessed right here on our support site or in the Teacher Toolbox. Click here to download.
If your campus is pairing ThinkUp! with i-Ready (available in select states), you can find helpful resources to support implementation and usage of the platform on i-Ready Central. Here's a few articles + resources to get you started!
Teacher Toolbox Resources
- 5 Tips for Getting Started with Teacher Toolbox for ELA
- 5 Tips for Getting Started with Teacher Toolbox for Math
- Tour of Teacher Toolbox for ELA
- Tour of Teacher Toolbox for Math
- Teacher Toolbox Resource Selector Tool
i-Ready Diagnostic Resources
- How to navigate i-Ready as a Teacher
- How to navigate i-Ready as an Administrator
- Download i-Ready Teacher Success Guide
- Download i-Ready Leader Success Guide
Tips + Tools for i-Ready Programs
- Getting good data with i-Ready Diagnostic
- Support for i-Ready Standards Mastery
- Getting the most out of i-Ready Personalized Instruction
Visit i-Ready Central for more learning and support resources.
We make quality training available and flexible. Our Account Managers are ready to walk your educators through implementation for their ThinkUp! materials. Check out our implementation options here!
Need help immediately? You can also call us at 800-585-5258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and support needs.
Sign Up for Additional Tips!
The Mentoring Minds Customer Success Team sends out monthly emails that include:
- Links to helpful resources
- Tips for successful implementation
- New support resources
If you would like to receive these emails, fill out the form here to subscribe.