To support critical thinking in your classroom, we've created a new lesson every month using a timely topic to encourage critical thinking with your students. Check back monthly for new activities, tips, and resources to use in your classroom—always free!
These activities are meant to spark ideas, give suggestions, and save you time coming up with your own activities. They can be easily adapted to fit your subject, grade level, and classroom or a digital learning environment.
Share in the comments below how you're using Critical Thinking Activities in your classroom!
Download this month's activity: World Turtle Day
Check out some of our past activities below:
- A Leader in the Making
- A New Challenge
- Absolutely Incredible Kid Day
- Critical Thinking with Emojis
- Get Moving with ThinkUp!
- Get to Know You
- Great Forces at Work
- Just in Time for Back to School
- Looking Forward, Looking Back
- National Teach Children to Save Day
- Showing our Gratitude with ThinkUp!
- Spilled Milk