The May 2021 release is launching on Friday, May 14! 🎉
For more in-depth articles and support, current customers can click on the icon within the platform to access the Online Support Portal.
May 2021 Updates
New Login Screen
Our Login Screen has a new look! Any users registered manually or with self-registration will see the new look, but will still login as normal.
The Forgot Your Password feature is being fixed with this update. Users can now click Forgot Your Password? on their login screen to reset their password. Please note this function is only for manually and self-registered users and requires your campus email address as your username.
Assignment Summary Screen
The new Assignment Summary screen reconfigures how scores are represented for assignments that have teacher graded items. The summary provided after an assignment is submitted will show the following information instead of a temporary score.
- Total questions in assignment
- Number of correct questions
- Number of incorrect questions
- Number of questions that require teacher grading
Text to Speech
Previously, the text to speech tool was sometimes reading more than the questions. This has been fixed in the release. Text to speech will, by default, read just the text of the question and answer choices. When assigning an assignment, teachers can turn on the ability to read resources as well when assigning an assignment.
The Performance menu and quick access button now have two options:
- View Performance by Class: launches a class list to open Student Tracking
- Browse Additional Reports: launches a list of buildable reports
Get a sneak peek of the new curriculum player available for the 2021-2022 school year. This is currently an optional update. A campus administrator must opt-in to the update for the new curriculum player to be available for your campus for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
The new Curriculum Player is designed to be easy to navigate and instruct from. The updated view has easier content selection and automatically loads student edition content while hiding teacher edition content until you need it. Some new features include:
- Scroll through unit content or navigate with left-hand menu
- Search by standard to quickly find what you need
- Icons note type of content on each page
- pdf download
- instructional activity
- Bookmark + Print functionality
- Presentation mode expands page to widescreen view for easy instruction
- Annotation tools stay with you in regular and presentation mode
The Curriculum Player is a feature only available for staff users, no changes will be made to the student experience.